BAKED CORN ON THE COB WITH SMOKED CHEESE
This secret Huercasa recipe brings the real flavour of the country to your table.
Add baked corn on the cob with cheese to your meals as a rich and nutritious side dish.
- 1 400g pack of Huercasa ready-to-eat Corn on the cob.
- 100g of smoked cheese
- Grate the smoked cheese.
- Open the pack of Huercasa Corn on the cob and spread butter all over the cobs.
- Place them in a baking dish and sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Turn them over so they are completely covered in cheese.
- Bake the corn cobs for 15 minutes at 200º.
- Now you have a real country-style side dish to add to your meals.
- Baked corn goes well with meat, fish or eggs. You can also try cooking it on a barbecue! You'll be the king of summer!