PINK BEET HUMMUS
Chickpeas and beets together? Today in Huercasa's secret recipes we show you a surprising and colourful combination. Get dipping!
- Cut a Huercasa cooked Beets into cubes.
- Open a pack of Huercasa cooked Chickpeas, drain them, reserving a little of the liquid for later.
- Pour the chickpeas into a blender.
- Add the black garlic.
- Sprinkle in the cumin.
- Add the tahini.
- Add one teaspoon of salt.
- Squeeze the lime into the mixture.
- Pour in a little of the liquid from the pack of Huercasa chickpeas to achieve a creamy texture.
- Mix until well blended.
- Toast the pitta bread.
- Make it look appetizing and then enjoy it! Everyone will be licking their fingers!
- Try adding Huercasa cooked carrot sticks to the hummus, you'll be surprised by the difference!
- Cut the remaining beets into fine strips and add it to a salad with fresh cheese.