The cold weather’s on its way so what you need is a good bean stew! With Huercasa’s cooked red beans you can have a great dish ready in just 10 minutes, just like the ones your grandmother used to make, but a lot quicker!
- Cut the chorizo, black pudding and bacon into generous pieces, so there’s plenty in each bowl!
- Open the packets of Huercasa cooked red beans and strain them into a bowl. Set the broth aside – you’ll need it later.
- Add the chorizo, black pudding and bacon to a pressure cooker together with the bean broth and 2 cups of water.
Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for another five minutes without closing the pot.
- Serve and make sure there’s bread on the table to mop up all the sauce – they’ll wipe the dish clean!
A HUERCASA TIP!
If you prefer a vegetarian recipe, substitute a handful of pre-cooked rice or quinoa for the meat.
Fancy another warm and easy-to-make dish? Check out our recipe for chickpeas with spinach