Now that the cold weather has arrived, you can’t go wrong with a great dish like the one we bring you today: cooked chickpeas with octopus. A superb recipe that you can prepare in no time at all and that just happens to be delicious as well. So get your pot ready because here comes something and it sure tastes good!
- Chop half a green pepper, half a red pepper and half an onion into small cubes
- Sauté everything in a pan with a little oil
- After a few minutes, add the octopus and stir-fry for a couple of minutes
- Add 2 tablespoons of tomato paste and cook for a further 1 minute
- Pour the cooked chickpeas with all the juice into the pot along with the cup of fish stock, leave to cook for another 5 minutes and serve!
A HUERCASA TIP!
- Fancy more stews? Check out our cooked lentils with cuttlefish. All this and more on our blog.