We know you never have enough time, but that doesn’t mean you can’t eat well, and today we’re going to prove it with our Thai fried rice.
A delicious, easy-to-prepare dish packed with healthy fibre that you can enjoy no matter where you are. Perfect for storing in a container and enjoying in the countryside or on a hike, for example.
- Chop half an onion, the garlic cloves and the chives
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan
- Add 2 eggs to the pan and let them sit before stirring them
- Add the garlic, the cooked rice and stir-fry everything together
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan
- When the butter has melted, add the soy sauce
- Next, add the chopped onion and white pepper
- Turn the heat up and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with chives, mix and serve!
A HUERCASA TIP!
Discover all the benefits of brown rice! It helps us lose weight, it’s full of antioxidants, it’s a great source of fibre, it’s rich in minerals, it gives us energy, it has a purifying effect… Pretty powerful stuff, don’t you think?